While elegantly twine the flowers
With thick green vines and petals white
Around my lover’s secret bower
There she awaits me every night
With thick green vines and petals white
The verdant, shielding growth entwines
There she awaits me every night
For I am hers and she is mine
The verdant, shielding growth entwines
A comfortable nest for two
For I am hers and she is mine
When shielded from all others’ view
A comfortable nest for two
A favorable circumstance
When shielded from all others’ view
My lover calls me with her glance
A favorable circumstance
Which diligently I have sought
My lover calls me with her glance
Her hands have magic on me wrought
Which diligently I have sought
And night by night within the vines
Her hands have magic on me wrought
My wild desires she has divined
And night by night within the vines
Around my lover’s secret bower
My wild desires she has divined
While elegantly twine the flowers
-----
Format: Pantoum
Prompt: NaPoMoFo Day 21
No comments:
Post a Comment